Monday, October 18, 2010

***** Review of If I Could Ask God Anything by Kathryn Slattery

Picture
If I Could Ask God Anything by Kathryn Slattery was a fantastic book!  Easy to read and full of questions and answers that are easily understandable for any child.

It starts off with a parents guide which was fabulous. Then broken into sections of the bible, with common questions kids might want to know.

There is an explanation of the questions with bible verses to refer to,  along with a reason at the end of each question as to why God did or said a particular thing.

I absolutely loved this book and not only can it benefit children with questions, but new Christians as well.  Aren't new Christians like children anyways as they try to learn about their faith?  I wished I would have had this book when I first started reading the bible and became a new Christian.

Slattery did such a magnificent job with If I Could Ask God Anything. I would recommend this book to anyone that has questions about God,  Jesus,  and the bible. 

It would be great for any Church to have on hand as well.

I give it ***** (5) Stars, BK Walker.  http://bkwalkerbooks.weeby.com

BK Walker Books - All Rights Reserved

 

0 comments: