Monday, November 1, 2010

***** Review of South Of Heaven by Jamie Collins

South of HeavenSouth of Heaven by Jamie Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


South Of Heaven by Jamie Collins was an absolutely wonderful collection of poetry.



Beautifully written collection of poems with a bit of inspiration, emotion, and meaningful insight.



I'm sure the poems in South Of Heaven all stem from personal truths, but Collins has held nothing back in portraying the beauty of well written poetry.




My Love Is Dying

My love is dying

and I don’t know what to do.

I tried to survive it

but I think I’m dying too.

I don’t know where I’m going,

only god knows where I’ve been.

I feel a river flowing,

through my veins again.

It runs as cold as ice

and as blue as the sky.

I feel it deep within

my love is dying tonight.



I give South Of Heaven **** (5) Stars, BK Walker Books

http://bkwalkerbooks.weebly.com







View all my reviews

0 comments: