Sunday, November 8, 2009

Author Links on my page

Get listed today!
BK Walker Books

So here is how you can get listed on my website. I have now added a favorite links page to my site. I'm working hard to get more visitors to my site daily. Daily page visits are increasing everyday. If you would like to see your website link here, please send me the information. My goal here is to help increase recognition of your work as well.

Please include the following:

Full Name
Pen Name (if used)
Title of your Book(s)
Website Link
Your email address
Book description
If you want a picture included please send that too (optional)

Send all information to bkwalkerbooks@comcast.net with the subject "Please list me".

You may also join my mailing list using the link above.

I look forward to hearing from you. Blessed be!

BK


0 comments: