Thursday, March 18, 2010

Virtual Book Tour Hosts Wanted

I have several authors that I am currently organizing a Virtual Book Tour for. I am in need of some more hosts.

Hosting will entail but not limited to:

Hosting Guest Authors in the form of an interview, blurb, a book review, or spotlight feature

This is going to be very exciting! Not only will it help authors promote their books, but bring traffic to your blog, online radio show, podcast, and website as well.

There will be book give-aways and contests as well to help with the promotion.

If you would be interested in being a host for Authors Supporting Authors Virtual Book Tours please contact Brandi - bkwalkerbooks@comcast.net.


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

1 comments:

James C. Wallace II said...

I would be very interested in being a virtual host. I've not done this type of thing before but that's never stopped me in the past...