Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Mondaaaaaaaay Madness!!!!

So I thought about doing something a little different for my blog,  and I came up with Monday Madness.  Since the MTV Movie Awards took place and I just love Sandra Bullock,  I thought this would be a great place to start.

While accepting her Generation Award,  Sandra Bullock locked lips with Scarlett Johannson,  after Scarlett stated that Sandra should have won the Best Kiss Award.  Since her husband Ryan couldn't be present, Scarlett filled in :).  Here is a clip from Sandra's acceptance speech:


Watch the 2010 MTV Movie Awards at MTV.com!








Controversy for Sandra or not,  SHE IS THE BEST!  So who did
win the Best Kiss Award?  You got it....The Twilight couple
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson






 New Moon won 5 MTV awards!  Go Twilight!  Eclipse will be out
later this month and I cannot wait.



Next is Elton John!  He performed for Rush Limbaugh's Wedding.
Yes he's married again,  but this one's a charm.  Elton received
$1 Million  to serenade guests ....who wouldn't for that amount?



Gotta love the ROCKET MAN!  Can you believe he is 63?  Wow
looking good!


I hope you enjoyed our first Monday Madness Edition, and I
am sure it will only get better as we go!  

Ciao!

0 comments: